Feb 12, 2010

Chinese New Year !

Well , actually , just wanted to say , i'm going back to my mom's hometown later . yes , it is very soon from now .

Around 4 am . haha . ;)
Currently i am not sleep yet . Maybe will be sleeping in the car or might be dad want me to drive the car ?
HAHA hell no . that huge car ? i don't even touch the pedal yet . Hee .
Basically , we'll be heading to North . Pulau Pinang , where all those superb fantastic foods were .
Well , actually , i'll be celebrating Chinese New Year in Penang , because most all my mom's relatives were staying there . And so her friends too (:

Why am i saying this ? okay , my mom was a Buddhist before , and when she get married to my dad , she converted into Muslim . Well , that's an opportunity , for me sebabbbb i can celebrate Chinese New Year and Hari Raya toooo . (:
Deepavali ? hee . well my dad has got the blood of indian too , but since my late late late late grandfather whom was a mixed of indian and jawa died , so they didn't celebrate it already .
*nenek sebelah papa pun sedang sakit and uzur , so ntah . i miss my mom's side grandma actually . Hee . :')

Apa lagi eh ? -.-
Bosan ni . Haih . oh ya , will not be going to online till next thursday .
*klo ada internet , ada la aku online . klo ta , tade ar . Hahaa .

Yeayyyyyyyyyy .
Happy Chinese New Year everyone .
May this year will bring more prosperity for all of you :)
Gong Xi Fa Chai , Ang Bao Gia Lai . ;)
Lai lai ke wo ni de chien . ;D

BYE !

0 stalkers talk :-O: