Feb 28, 2009

caught in pain .

for the rest of my day yesterday , i did not touch any pc's or laptop's in my house .
reason ?
getting bored with it . maybe . clueless reason . x)
no laa . actually my cousin came yesterday and i need to serve them the whole day . yea , i became the maid when actually my mom told me to cook something that really sound nice and enjoyable to eat . so , i decided to fries french-fries and some nuggets . its fast ya u know . and , at the same time , my cat enjoys his meal , nugget friestooo . haha . x)
duh , then after that , i straight away went into my room and lock myself in it . as well as my hp doesn't have any credits so i decided to sleep . yaaa , enjoy my beddaytime .
i slept from 2 something kot until 3 something . ala kejap je . bukannye lame punnnn . xP
then woke up , and there's they're gone . da balik la . ape da .
then , at night actually wanna follow my mom to asyraf's house , coz there's something we need to settle up . but at the end , cancelled it . bia lah .
then at midnight , epa called . we chat fer a while then we stopped . and then , he didn't call me back . oversleep kot . huhu . nasib baik aku tk tunggu . :D

okay .
and this morning , i was caught in pain . godd , menstruation aku . sakit siaaa .
nk ngamukkkk ni . haha . sakit gile .
before this tada la rasa mcm ni . walawei . x(
gtg . mkn ubat time . x)

thx fer enjoying my sucks words . x)

0 stalkers talk :-O: