Mar 5, 2009

spm !

huahaha . time goes extremely fast when actually im going to have my spm result on this March 12 = Tuesday . Goshhhh ! im having my bad time though . xD when first i woke up this morning , i straight went to my mom's room and seek for the papers . yeaa , newspaperrr . and then all of sudden my mom said "result spm on this 12 of March" . i was like , a dumbass and keep quite till i saw the statement from the kementerian . god . i couldn't stand to face the result of mine . x(
then i read the statement again and again . can't believe time goes so fast !

12 MARCH wehhhh !!!!!!

grrr . gementar beb . huhu . i wish i could get a better result than my trial's one . i wish . i hope . i hope my wish will come true . i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . hoppy hoppy . :D .

and just now jugak my mom said "lyana , mami nk lyana masuk IPTA . like UM , USM , UKM , UPM , etc" . goshh . isk . tasuke la msuk awam munye . susah nk gi lua negara . x( . uwaaaaaaaaaaaa . tp mmg bharap aku dpt msuk IPTA pun instead of IPTS . banggekn mami and papa . chewaahhhh . :D

hihihii . k arh . gedushh . blaaahhh . :DDD

2 stalkers talk :-O:

Paan Jr said...

yes you will
no worries laa
hehe

NANA LYANA said...

huahaha .
hope so . x)
thanksss .