Aug 8, 2009

i hate you . :|

I dont want to go back to MMU . i want to stay at home , like living in the past when i was young . i miss that moment . : . LAZY lah weyy . today need to packing back all thinggggs . tomorrow leave ! L-E-A-V-E ! . sucks .
Alah , kehidupan perlu diteruskan . : . okay .


After came back from the hospital , oh ya , i should be proud of myself for not getting H1N1 . :D yeay ! . came back from the hospital , straight away go to tun hussein onn hospital for my sis's eye checking . then DONE . she only need to see the doctor in about 6 months later then for the next check . :D yeay for herself ! Umm .
Get back home , onlining . checking stuffs . reformat the pendrive that i got from my papa . but currently NO I CANT . i do know lah wei . someone help me lahh . kate 4GB . x(( .
then malas format2 thingy , went out and play with my cat . ohmaygoddd i miss u so much syggg . where have u been ? OH ya , feel so sorry to EPA coz he's cat is missing . MELONmint and her childs . :( . comel duh kucing itu .

Ngee . nak mandi . busuk . then packing . then tidoooo . esok pegi ikut fmily mandi air terjun !! YEAYY . :)



0 stalkers talk :-O: