Aug 10, 2009

sadis . :(

Reached mmu at around 2 something in the afternoon . then straight away fill up all my stuffs inside the cupboard and on the table . re-beautify my corner . then , feel so sleepy so i sleep for a while . woke up at around 6 pm and extremely get shocked when found a beautifull gift was located on my bed , beside of my arm . straight away jump out from the bed and see who gave it to me . ohmaygosh , it's from UMMI !! :D *mwahxmwahx . xoxo for ummi . :)

Then , refresh back my lappy and thanks ummi for the birthday present . open it and wow . :D comellllll !!!


haha comel kan ? heee . :D

then , bersiap2 na turun bawah gi makan with ummi , ayep and ya , terserempak with janna , iyan and the geng so sit with them . uhhhh , then eat and stay for a while then i get back to my room .

ONLINE . and on that time , messaging with faiz . just a few secs ago , he really wanna make me cry . :( bende yg dye ckp betul2 menyentuh perasaan aku . and my tears dropping . : . ohmygod . tapi aku ta bitao dye pun aku nanes . kihkih . :D memalukan .

ya , benda yg dye ckp tu btol2 menyentuh hati . even other people pun bole menangis jugak . swear . ya , aku sayang dia . sayang sangat2 kat dia . dye la adek aku yg paling aku syg . i'll pray for ur spm sayang . i know u can do it . :) . dye la org first yg kenalkn aku pada online game that sekaligus buat aku jatuh cinta pada game tersebut although epa sering kali menyuruh aku behenti dari men game tu . but ntah . dah jatuh cinta , mesti la tabole lupekn . kihkih . xP . LOVE u guys so much . :) *Big hugs :D

Huu . eh eh , lawa ta page baru aku ni ? :D

0 stalkers talk :-O: