Aug 30, 2009

subhanallah :)

Feel weird when suddenly i post up my title to be 'subhanallah' huh ?
Haha . saje . suka2 . ala we're in a ramadhan mode . supposingly we should keep on zikrullah to increase our pahala , shouldn't we ? :)
Today is already reached the 9th day of ramadhan , which means we already fasting for 9 days . :)
21days more to go bebeh ! :)) thennn we celebrate our syaaban , where there comes Hari Raya for all Muslim in the world .

Tonight , when the time strikes at 12 am , there goes the 52th independent day of Malaysia . :)
Happy Independent Day Malaysia ! I love u ! we love u ! :))

Okayy . Bosan wok . hee . xD
Esok dah balik hostel . ohhh tadi mama ckp esok na bawak kami semua pegi Mydin . yeayy . bole laaa shopping sakan esok ! ahahaha . ~~ raya wok rayaa . :))
Going to buy new eyeliner . eyeliner lame dah habis ink . xP . Then beli few stuffs for my arts thing . :)
Oh need to buy charcoal paper too . <-- for my drawing assignment . =.='

MLA journal ta siap lagi . terbengkalai separuh jalan . hahaaa . week 14 dah kene anta mende alah tu .
konfommm buat last minute . :D
CG assignment lagi . aduhh . DF lagi . DF tape kot . sbb kene cat dinding saje . ala tapi arh . designnnn duh ~
ENGLISH ? listening test pun ms. azrena belum start for my class . dga kate accident . forehead hitted the sterring . =S

Hmm . after raya , there will be new semester for me . :)
wish me luck in the second semester .
thennn bulan JUN / JULAI 2010 , im graduating my foundation yearrrrr .
then pursuade to degreeee . hopefully my CGPA more than 3.0 . i wish . :)

Heee . bosan aa . hari2 ku amat membosankn . dah ar . keep ur hand away from my blog . ~~


0 stalkers talk :-O: