Sep 7, 2009

oh-kay .

Sedar ta sedar , it's been awhile ramadhan already entered the 3rd week of itself . :)
and till this post has written , i still can manage to fast , although i already lose on the 1st and 2nd day of puasa .
But , still , satisfying conquering myself . :)
Okay .

The journey of myself has begun . Struggle a lot right now , especially on my assignments , tasks , projects , etc .
And oh ya , i had an offered from my beloved friend , Zefri , about a parttime job next month . It's a simple work , but yet need to be punctual , hardworking , nice , trustworthy person . The job only qualifies a certain work , such as re-creating a bouquet of flowers , designs , angkat barang2 , and so much more . each day , rm100 . :D berbaloi en ? tapi penat kot . hee . i hope so i can make it . 1 day they need 4 peoples . hopefully im not in any comitment with my assignments yet my classes .

:)

Ummmm . i still did not find yet a picture for my drawing assignment . subject matter . haduii . :(
bosann . =.='

Okay la . mcm tu jeh kot .
Yess , minggu ni buka puasa dgn Zefri . bole tau lebih lanjut about job tuh .
Andddd , he will be going to treat me NASI AYAM at THE CHICKEN RICE SHOPPPP since he really does know that i really love to eat chicken rice . yeayy for me !! :)

tataa ~

0 stalkers talk :-O: