Oct 19, 2009

hahahaha >.<

Heard that actually tutorial for my english class in on Tuesday morning ? >.<
HAHAHA . but somehow it is actually clashing with my DF class where it is on Tuesday morning too .
nahhh who cares . that guy's in the wrong class i guess . :D


Had my fun time chit chatting with my friends at FCM cafe just now . :)
me , ummi , qis , teddy , apit , epan , umar and hahn , we were like good all friends , talks a lot of things ,
regarding to anything that happened in our daily life . from old school time till now >.<

Huhuhu .
Yesterday slept early . >.<>
But then i already apologised him this morning . oh epul called me too last night .
But so bad , i recognised his voice then i terus hangup the phone . i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEE him . >.<
He's so sucks . I HATE HATE HATE HATE HIM . GET THAT MUHAMMAD SAIFUL AZMI !! wtf .


Bye .

0 stalkers talk :-O: