Oct 28, 2009

i am soooo happy kot .

Haha . gelak kuat kuat baca blog org tu . ahahaha . funny lah wey . :D
I am happy of course . yet maybe it's only for a while . repeat , for a while . YES . i know that .
I fell asleep when suddenly my mum called me . weeee . i missss my momma . :')
then she told me that papa is going to pick me up tonight . so yes , i already knew that . then she asked me these :

mama : what are you doing ?
me : sleeping . :
mama : demam ke ?
me : yes , but it was yesterday . hari ni ok sikit . :D
mama : ish . ada ubat ke ?
me : tade ubat . kehkehkeh .
mama : hishhh . balik nanti terus makan ubat !
me : okayy . err .

then after saying good bye and all that stuffs , hung up the phone and tried to continue sleep but i can't .
wahhhh mama menggangu tidurku . :(

oh ya . tadi bertelagah sikit with zuhaili zainal kat fb . he was my former friend . what was i posted up just now , it's just that i need an opinion in order to get the things right on my state . then he was like blaming me and telling me to get the fuck up things right or else i get sinned . i was like whatthehell . i am asking an opinion , just give me that damn opinion la . nape na marah2 aku lak ? suh aku jgn main2 hukum Allah ? am i ? did i ? bia lah .
budak2 baru na up . blah .

Umm . weeee . tadi gi klass pakai tudung . wakwakwkakwakakaka . :D
mcm bodoo je . hahahh .
nasib ta amik gmba ramai2 kami 5 org pakai tudung td . konpom gempak .
kakaka . \:D/ hoyehh .

Ok ok . ayah da na sampai . papai . ~






3 stalkers talk :-O:

Umar Faruq said...

umar ske tgk nana pki tudung... sumpah umar suker..

aku epa said...

suke ade makne?

NANA LYANA said...

umar : haa ? suke ? hahah . thanks umar . :)

epa : mne de makne ape2 .
dye mmbe nana je kot . aduh .