Oct 24, 2009

IOI mall ?

Had a great day today though it's not as great as before . but still , it was great . :)
Went out with abg usop today to ioi mall . but actually , i drove my car by myself while he drove his car .
My sister (lyn) was there too .

Waited for almost half an hour , then at last saw usop , wearing white shirt and a jean , heading towards me .
i was like , ohmygod , at first didn't realise that it was him . but then he smile smile , grin grin at me . hahahahaha . KURUSSSSSSSSSSS gila weh kauuuu . hahahaha . >.<>.<

HAHAHAHA . then first thing first , went up to popular to find my photoshop book and thus find my lil sis agama book too . but at the end , couldn't found any . HUH . buang masa . ceh ceh . Then head on to mcd , puki puki aku kene blanja . ceh ceh T____T . nasib baik duit banyak . kikikiki . then asked for his photo to make contact photo . hahahahaha . what i saw in his phone is totally private . NO-ONE should KNOW . only ME , again , only ME ! >.<

GILAAAAAA lah weh . hahahaha . but then i just get 2 of his photos and the rest , i captured him by myself . :D
Sangat lah comel . wee wee weeee . :-*
Uh , then pegi mana ha ? oh teman lyn beli baju kat reject shop . but sumpah penat sbb kami round satu IOI tu kot . hahaha . and GSC in IOI mmg totally diff now . i mean , the colour . purple . cantikk . i looiikeee :D

Umm . abg usop balik around 5 something then Lyn and I balik around 6 kot . :
HAHAHAHA . duit rm100 habis tinggal rm60 kot . T_______T beli apa tah tak tau . LOL .

HEH . and now im tired . daniel still kat PD . huwarghhh . pegi ta ajak . na jumpe ekhfar . kikikiki . :D
oh , fb da betuka wajah . >.<



*ngeeeeeeeeee . first time , rindu aiman . kikikiki . *blush blush .



0 stalkers talk :-O: