Oct 15, 2009

result result ! xD

Today , early morning , wake up . then packing . going back to puchong by fadali's car (sewa) . with ika . hee . went to pick up ika's bf , aniq at kajang first then after that baru head to puchong .

Ngeee . :) oh ya , happy honeymoon miss ika . xD

Thennnnn , reached home . salam mama and papa . then ikut dorg pegi PJ since i am not doing anything . pegi repair radio . hee . aaaa then balik . then i went out again around 1 pm to pick up my younger sistersss . waited at my former school . then saw bunch of my ex-schoolmates . :) missthemlots . xD

Aaaaaaaaaaaa then reached home . then kua lagi . hantar dorg gi ngaji . then balik . tidoooooooooo smpai kul 9 . hahaha . letih gile kot . xD

Haaa laptop aku da bagi my daddy repair . hee . dye format balek laptop aku . wee ~ best2 .

Uhh . ni aku online pun gune desktop kt ruma ni . nasib baik de byk desktop . muahahahahahaha . xD

oh ya . about the post title . can't wait to know my result huh ? i just check my result .
and i got total points 53.601 . with a credit hour 18 , i divide it and i got 2.977 . so , i got 3 flat . :)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~

HAPPY kot . tapi not really that happy because i wanna get at least , 3.1 ke , 3.2 ke , even 4 flat pun best jugak .
HAHAHHAHAHA . tamak dow . :D

but at least , okay . i pass all my subjects . thanks lecturers . :) and thanks to GOD . thanks to myself . thanks to mummy and daddy . :) thankssss to my FRIENDS whom always support me whenever it is . :) i LOVE u guys so much !


mwahxxx ~




0 stalkers talk :-O: