Jan 30, 2010

helllooo .

I don't know should I be happy or should I act like nothing happened ?

Hee .
Okay . Just met this one guy , he's freelancer . part time job as photographer . portraying models , etc . Let say he's a graphic designer too , a job that I always wanted to do . (:
And now he's thinking to open a new studio and need 2 to 3 models for his job .
And he asked me to be one of the model . but of course , I am not interested in model thingy . it's not that I demand or something bullshit sort of it , but I just couldn't . Well look at my physical appearance though . -_-
*He's handsome though , he don't go for pretty ladies . -_- Anyone perhaps ? ;)

Aha , went to Mid this noon . On the way searches for parks , suddenly i saw someone that look familiar .
At first , i was like , eh hell no . In mid though . No way . But then , again , i saw him ! And i look carefully at his face , and yes ! i knew him . But i couldn't bear to give him message . Okay just wait till i on my facebook and hit his wall . ;)
*was was lagi time ni . :P

Sooooo , we parked . near the entrance . :D THANK GOD .
And , we booked 4 tickets . movie ? TOOTH FAIRY . it was super awesome ! GREAT movie i tell ya . :)
U should watch that great movie !

Hmm . stayed in Mid till 9 . Then headed back to Puchong .
And while facebook-ing , saw him online . Straight away ask him bout the incident in Mid .
And yes ! it was him ! I KNEW IT ! my eyes are super duper cool bebeh ;D
Okay . who was him ? okay okay . it was Fazren . and his cousin . -_-

Better get on the bed . my eyes couldn't bear to open widely anymore.
BYE

0 stalkers talk :-O: