Feb 10, 2010

miαw ~

Stuck in the middle . Between truth and lies . Makes me wonder . Makes me stronger . Makes me heartless .

weh apa aku merepek ni ? -_-

Currently chat with my ex . wow , my ex ? NOT that suck-ass Mior , but the other ex . :) Well i have a lot ex's ya know . Hee . Hahaha . Hairi called me twice and i don't even realise his calls . Okay now he call me again . hold on .
*okay , he has made me pissed on him . serious shit . bodoh sial . lain kali jgn kol klo takat na bagi aku mara . buntut.

Hmm .
Went to Alamanda after Maths class . With Tira , Teddy and Afif . Accompany him to buy some present for his beloved gf . awww . so sweet . three love novels and a shirt . wow . haha . how i wish i could have a lovely bf as him . (:
Then went to buy a box to fit in the gifts . But seriously i was actually having fun , with them . They have made my day , especially mr. teddy bear . hahaahaha . buat lawok lak budak tu . :P
And then went to Taman Warisan , have lunch , Afif treated us ya know !! HAHAHA

Then ahead back to MMU .
Yesterday had RMEC meeting . It took around 3 hours maybe to finish the meeting . -_-
But sweat , still got stuck in problem . -____-
And the paintball that we had agreed to be held on this 27th , is actually postponed . :(
Postponed to the date that we actually don't know yet . But hopefully this time , it will works .
Estimated 80 players . Hopefully could reach that number . *cross finger
Nyawa2 ikan betul la RMEC ni . dgn HICOM yg ta serupa mcm HICOM , go and fuck up yourself la .
Name je ade jawatan , tapi ta reti buat keje . Time ade meeting , muke2 same je yg dtg . where's the others ?
Bodoh .

Dah la . continue sketch .

BYE



0 stalkers talk :-O: