Feb 18, 2010

A night to remember

Just came back home from Penang , not exactly JUST came back , i reached at around 12 am .

Oh ya , Pangkor ta jadi pegi . Coz my eldest sis got food poisoning . -_-
Luckily i didn't get it though i almost got it . >.<

Anddd .
hihi . yesterday night , couldn't sleep . Then my senior message me , said wanna call me .
I insist , since there's my dad and my youngest sis sleeping in front of the door . But i tried , and i succeed .
So , we talk on the phone , for 2 hours . more i guess . -_-
*and there's something happened . nak bagitau Ayu je ! haha mesti die tekejut :P
And of course , i went to bed with a wide smile on my face ! ;)

Sooooo . Today (it's already friday okay) night , might be going to attend abg hazim and am 's meeting .

And i'll be going out on this Saturday . meet my cuppycakeeee . hahahaha . ;P

Not much to say . Going to bed now .


*18th february . ;)

BYE







0 stalkers talk :-O: