Aug 4, 2010

hati bunga2 . :D

Nothing is impossible . Impossible is nothing . HAHA . merepek kejap .

At last , I can actually erase him from my life forever maybe ? or just for a meanwhile ? o_O
No . actually , ya know , everytime when I get online , usually i take my sweet time to look at his page first then just browsing my page . Usually lah . but now , i don't really look at his page . There's something stop me from open up his page . for God sake . (:
And i am actually kinda happy with the situation - but at the same time , i am sad . deep in my heart , he is still remain .
No one , nothing can erase him from my heart though . but ya know , life must go on . keeping me waiting for him so long has made me gone mad . seriously .
For the first time in my whole life , i didn't turn into other guys although i already broke up with him for like , more than a month ? HEHE . YEAY me .

And , now , my heart is actually empty , till i found someone , that can feel in a cup of love from my heart .
I don't know . it happens eventually . And , from a friend - to a brother - to an admire - to a BOYFRIEND maybe ? insyaAllah . (:

*okay dia baru lepas kol saya . hahahahahahaha . :">

Erm . haha . membe2 pun ramai yg tau about us so was like , okay . everyone's know him , no , know that I am actually 'date' with someone , but it's not official yet , so it is okay .
Btw , he's coming down to my place on this Saturday . can't wait to see him . (:

Anddddddddddd , hahahaha . dia dah brape ribu kali dah confess sbenarnya but we both was like , can we wait for some more times , for us to get ready ? this thing , ain't play anymore . ntah . klo de jodoh , de ar kan . (:
HEHEHEHE .



*nak kawin dgn org Perancis aaaa hahahaha bole tak ? :D

0 stalkers talk :-O: