Aug 5, 2010

Untitled

I was actually sleeping when i suddenly woke up and looked up - Ummi is going out .

Start from that moment i can't sleep hahaha while my nose irritates me a lot .

NOW is 5.01am . Looking at Sena sleeping peacefully on the mat and none other people in the room except for two of us . woh . >.<
Okay .
Then suddenly he send me a message and i did reply him saying that i can't sleep .
Then we starts to message and message and message and suddenly he called me .
It was 3.48am and supersaver please thank you ! :D

So there goes our conversations and we talked a lot .
But the calls end so sad . my phone battery kapooff . >.<>
tinggal lagi 2 minit kot oh my precious minutes . -__-'
HEHE . biar la but at least I had fun talking to him like i always do (:
Can't wait this Saturday ! >.<>


Oh ya . tadi hafizi datang mmu (:
All of sudden weh . sebab dia nak tunjuk sticker MOB . heh .
hahaha . and hahaha hensem wey member aku ni hahah . mcm dulu gak .
tp dlu die sme je mcm hayda . nyampah je tgk . kekekeekekekekeke .
then td kebetulan online so bitao hayda aku jumpe hafizi .
dia tekejut gak hahahaha padan muka kau . hahahahahahhahaa sape suruh duduk jauh2 . kah3
heh tp mcm ada sedikit perasaan jeles dia la kat aku sebab jumpa hafizi td . kekekeke .
dah la hayda . nyah mu dari hidup ku . kikikikikiki .

k aa ngntuk dah babai ~

0 stalkers talk :-O: