Aug 2, 2009

heheee . :D

when im updating my blog , my lips can't stop smilling and can't stop grinning .
WHY ?
heee . coz , first , yesterday was my birthday and it was like , almost 100 people wish my birthday .
ngee . terharu terharu . sangat gembira tanpa boleh berkata2 . kihkih . xD
second , i got surprise from my mate ! hee . she did post up a POST , mainly about me , wishing me my birthday though it's a day late from my actual birth date . x) (i just knew it just now)
okay , here's her blog - http://shelovebutterfly.blogspot.com (ummi , nana tlg promote ye!)
heee xD

okay . well , now im officially at my home sweet home . typing while my right hand were handling a choc bar !! (my mom gave it to me as for my birthday present . thank you mommah) suke suke suke ! xD
ngee . oh ya , my U's were having a mid sem break . officially for mmu's onlyy . xP . but it's just for a week . :(
tabest lar :((

uhuu ~ aa . ape lg yeh ? aa . ngee . aaa . adoi .
no idea larh . tataa ~


0 stalkers talk :-O: