Jul 4, 2010

hari malang

What a good start for a Sunday morning . yes , a good start . it's raining baby ! :D

Omagawd I am miserably pig love the weather ! (:
But woke up at 8 in the morning make me sleepy all the day long . -.-'

Went to Tesco to buy groceries , but unfortunately , yes I did buy my bread and all that ,
but , my mood just went down . why ? shitttaazzz , the car . yes Jazz , that baby Jazz ,
I accidently scratched it on the wall at the parking .
Not on purpose , but accidently . I am soooo depressed yet scared . :'(
I wasn't in a good mood though after I had that incident . Sorry ma , sorry pa , shitt shit . -.-'

Night : Get done with my assignments . my BLOG assignment .
But I just managed to get it done till week 2 . the 3rd week ? NONE . yet need to do digital mind map . and duhh .
way too bored to do all that .

Okay . what is the worst thing on Sunday is the day after it is Monday . -.-'
malas nya nak balik MMU . :(
malas nak training . malas nak pegi klas , malas nak buat apa2 pun !

But actually kan today , someone managed to make me smile today , even just for a mean time . (:
Thanks .

okthxbye .

0 stalkers talk :-O: