Aug 12, 2010

Eid Mubarak (:

HAHAHA . alhamdullilah . dapat aku menikmati sekali lagi keindahan Ramadhan pada tahun ini . (:


First day puasa , bukak puasa dgn minum air . then , makan pada pukul 12 mlm . HAHA . :D excited much ? (:
And i was actually kinda happy being with my friends , doing all things together , though there are something that have been bragging each of our minds , but nahh , who cares ? :) Friends are forever . (:

And , now i am actually kinda stress up with a lot of things . PTPTN , change U (?) , assignments , family , etc etc .
And , hopefully , on this month , i hope that i can settle up everything as soon as possible . PTPTN is the worst thing that have been struggling to messing up my whole body itself . I can't get to pay much attention towards my assignments because of this shit . >.<>
Do you care enough if i said i will be going to miss my friends HERE if i am going to shift to other places ? :(

But , err , boo is kinda happy if i am going to shift to UiTM . T_T
but , you knoww , everything came up into my mind in one time .
But , overall , he need to understand my situation , and my decision .
Hopefully he will . ):


last but not least , i love you . teheeheee . :">

0 stalkers talk :-O: